Wednesday, December 20, 2006

All of Me.

I like to write simple little books
to make my little girl giggle.


I have hair
that always grows.

I have skin
from my head to my toes.

I have a brain
that is made for thinking.

I have eyes
that are always blinking.

I have a nose
that is good for smelling.

I have a mouth
I use for yelling.

I have lips
that are good for hushing.

I have cheeks
that won’t stop blushing.

I have a neck
that holds up my head.

I have shoulders
that are widespread.

I have arms
that are good for throwing.

I have elbows
that I use for rowing.

I have a wrist
that is very bony

I have fingers
to eat macroni

I have a chest
that holds my heart.

I have a stomach
that is my middle body part

I have a back
that holds me straight.

I have hips
to support my weight.

I have legs
for taking long strides.

I have knees
for horseback rides.

I have feet
that make me giggle.

I have toes
that dance and wiggle.

I have many parts,
as you can see.

And all my parts,
belong to just me.

No comments: